Colors We Sea - Story Box
BeginAgain Toys SKU:
- Educational fun for toddlers: what colors and creatures do you see in the sea? The colors we sea story box and playset is a colorful, educational toy for toddlers and up is an underwater adventure in a league of its own. Each sea animal figure is labeled with its name on one side and its color on the other, so toddlers aged two years old and up can explore reading and color recognition with this fun, educational toy.
- For fine motor skill development: colors we sea story box Playset comes with sea animal figures and a two-sided paperboard that stands up for creatures to swim through, for children to develop creativity and fine motor skills.
- Eco-friendly toys: at BeginAgain toys, all of the products are designed with the environment in mind. Wood is sustainably harvested from rubber trees to make all of the wooden pieces and playsets, while the sap of the tree is converted into the natural rubber bath toys. Any products that contain plastic have been created using recycled plastics as well as Bioplastics made from sugar, wheat and corn. BeginAgain is working towards a greener world one toy at a time!
- Makes a perfect gift: whether you've got a little one in your life, or need an excellent birthday or baby shower gift, BeginAgain is here to help! With toys that help promote fine motor skills and puzzles that help improve cognitive functions, BeginAgain has something for every child no matter the age or the occasion!
- Well balanced play: Benjamin Barlowe was an early 20th-century inventor from Fort Collins, Colorado. He believed that for children to develop properly, they required a balanced approach and needed to incorporate 5 fundamental types of activity into their play; the artist, writer, inventor, Sportster, and hero. Today, BeginAgain toys are all modeled after these principles and promote well-balanced development of the whole child!