Moms on Call Swaddle Blanket
A sleep miracle! Enjoy the benefits of being able to swaddle like a pediatric nurse for those first few months as we establish healthy sleep habits right from the start! The Moms on Call Swaddle Blanket and method have been specially designed to provide the essential elements that pediatric experts know must be in place for babies to soothe and rest safely.
Why It Works
- There is plenty of room near the lungs so the baby can breathe comfortably.
- Watch this video to learn the MOC swaddling technique
- It keeps the baby’s arms secure by applying the tightness only around the level of the elbows. This imitates your warm embrace and keeps the startle reflex from jerking those arms around and waking them up or frustrating them.
- It allows the baby’s legs to move freely so the hip joints mature properly.
- Specifically designed with flannel fabric to provide exactly the right amount of elasticity.
- The blanket is a 48×48 inch square and will accommodate babies up to 3 months of age and 16 pounds.