What is the Veer Wagon?
The Veer Wagon is the world’s first All-Terrain Crossover that blends all of the feel, functionality and safety of modern premium strollers with the classic fun of a wagon. The cruiser wagon is compatible with a range of popular carseats.
What car seats are compatible with the Veer Wagon?
You can turn your Veer Cruiser All-Terrain Wagon into a travel system with your newborn by adding one of these compatible infant car seat options:
- UPPAbaby Mesa (with adapter)
- Britax B-Safe 35, B-Safe 35 Elite, and B-Safe Ultra (with adapter)
- Chicco Fit 2, Fit2LE, and Keyfit 30 (with adapter)
- Cybex Aton M, Aton Q, and Cloud Q (with adapter)
- Graco Click Connect - all models excluding Classic Connect series (with adapter)
- Maxi-Cosi Mico 30, Mico Max 30, Mico AP, Nxt (with adapter)
- Nuna PIPA, PIPA RX, PIPA Lite, PIPA Lite R, PIPA Lite RX, and PIPA Lite LX (with adapter)
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35, Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido (with adapter)
What accessories can be added to the Veer Wagon?
The Veer Wagon is fully customizable with a range of add-on accessories, including the popular Veer Nap System that converts the wagon into a JPMA safety certified Bassinet on the go. Check out the Veer Nap System here.
Is the Veer Wagon good for the beach?Yes! The Veer Wagon is perfect for the beach. It is designed to carry kids and their gear over all terrain and provides a great option for getting the whole family to and from your spot on the sand easily and safely.