Meet the Veer Basecamp. When you venture in to the wild, Basecamp is the ultimate safe, shady and insect-free pop-up play yard for little ones.
We designed the Basecamp to give our kids a safe and shady spot of their own at any destination, whether on the beach, field or just the back yard. We wanted it to be different – a blend of high performance, cutting edge design and ultimate safety. So we reimagined the play yard and paid attention to the little details to make it Veer-worthy and unique.
We ended up with a Basecamp that requires no assembly, has one step open and fold and unlimited 360 views, does not have any hard head-knocking surfaces, includes a UPF 50 coated sunshade that is cool and shady, provides full protection from insects, and even anchors for both grass and beach. Finally, we wanted one less thing to carry so we can attach Basecamp to the Cruiser or hang over our shoulders.
- Portable, light-weight. Play yard camp for any expedition. Folds down quickly and compactly. Comes fully assembled. Durable water-resistant.
- Polyester with mesh sides and roof for full 360-degree visibility. Removable UPF 50 Sun/Rain cover that sits 3” above Basecamp to provide cool shade and airflow for hot days. Fully enclosed for child safety.
- Front door access with outside only zipper for safety. Excellent insect protection. Moisture-resistant bottom keeps precious cargo dry. Storage bag attaches to Cruiser for easy transportation.
- JPMA Certified for safety. Carry bag stores all pieces.
- Dimensions: 7 lbs. (3.2 kgs), Basecamp (in use): 56” w x 43″ d’ x 35” h, Fits 2-3 Children (ages 0-5+)