Tonie Audio Play Figurine - Eric Carle - Brown Bear and Friends
- Meet your new Tonie! When paired with a Toniebox (sold separately), each Tonie comes to life with hours of stories to tell, worlds to explore, and songs to sing along with.
- Each hand-painted collectible character magnetically attaches to the Toniebox, making it simple for little listeners to change stories whenever they want.
- Connect your Toniebox to Wi-Fi through an easy, one-time setup. The adventures begin when kids place a Tonie on top of their Toniebox.
- Whether educational content, audiobook or sing-along songs, each hand-painted Tonie figurine is a unique listening experience.
This classic compilation brings together four beloved Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle bear stories in both English and Spanish: Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?, Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?, and Baby Bear, Baby Bear What Do you See?
This Tonie teaches kids about:
- Colors, Sounds, and Senses
Read by Gwyneth Paltrow
©2022 Eric Carle LLC. ERIC CARLE, THE WORLD OF ERIC CARLE logo, and related designs, logos and names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Eric Carle LLC. All rights reserved. “Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?” written by Bill Martin Jr. is published by Henry Holt and Company, Inc.
Songs and Stories:
1. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
2. Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
3. Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?
4. Baby Bear, Baby Bear What Do you See?
5. Oso Pardo, Oso Pardo, ¿Qué Ves Ahí?
6. Oso Polar, Oso Polar, ¿Qué Es Ese Ruido?
7. Oso Panda, Oso Panda, ¿Qué Ves Ahí?
8. Oso Bebé, Oso Bebé, ¿Qué Ves Ahí?
Total Run Time: 40 minutes